In today’s competitive market, in order to ensure the continued growth of your business, it is essential to properly manage all customer relationships and prospective client communications. The Synchronous Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is a sophisticated tool to help you oversee all of your businesses connections and the data associated with them.
By tracking your interactions in a user-friendly interface, the centralized database is able to consolidate customer information, gather insight from conversations and emails, and give you a holistic picture of your business contacts.
Currently, the Synchronous CRM suite:
- Records customer interactions, gives users the ability to track connections and generates timely follow up tasks
- Utilizes reliable metrics to provide constantly updated sale targets and history
- Increases profits by improving customer acquisition and retention with full view of customer interactions
- Helps automate repetitive marketing tasks that can be done without intervention, enhancing efforts and saving time
- Anticipates needs of customers and allows you to respond efficiently
- Effortlessly integrates with email (through mail mergers, contact managers, and much more)
- Shares information in real time across the company and helps prevent duplicate efforts between salespeople
Prioritize, categorize, and route pertinent social content to the proper individual on each team within your organization.
Constantly be up to date with real-time accumulation of communication streams, issues that may arise with customers, or potential development opportunities.
Ensure activities are acted upon promptly by the right people, to more efficiently utilize resources in the long run.